Welcome! ♥

Fashion is a "MUST LOVED" thing.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

EDITING is love.. ♥

I really love editing. When I started being curious with some edited pictures, I began to make some of my own. Since I am only a beginner here are some of my works I have done.

My facebook friend Rinalyn : I love her photography.



My facebook friend Ayu : I just like her pictures so I made this one for her.
Ex PBB Teen Clash Housemate YEN SANTOS : love her all the way!



FEED YOUR MIND : I just did this for our pc wallpaper haha :)


RIZAL : This is the name of my section when I was in my 4th yr ..


Yaah.. Exactly.. I'm inlove.. haha



And this is me. I'm just inspired doing this stuffs. I love it!


For those who loves editing like me, this will be one of our inspirations and passion.

I will be posting some more pictures when I edit again. By the way, I used Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended for these pictures.



Thanks again! - k8

No comments:

Post a Comment